x86 64-bit Assembly Language: Step-by-Step Tutorial is a 64-bit and 32-bit assembly programming course published by Udemy Academy. This course is completely comprehensive and professional and in addition to the assembly programming language, the basic principles of computers and computer systems such as computer architecture, data representation, and low-level programming language. includes.
This course is completely practical and you will develop a set of simple and trivial programs for Intel 32-bit processors. In addition to video content, this training course includes a set of slides, downloadable and textual resources, and most importantly, purposeful tests and exercises that can improve your skills and practice theoretical skills. Help a lot.
What you will learn in the x86 64-bit Assembly Language: Step-by-Step Tutorial:
- 64 and 32-bit assembly programming
- The architecture of various computers and processors
- Data representation and counting systems
- 64-bit and 32-bit kernel instructions
- Basic principles and syntax of assembly programming language
- Debugging and troubleshooting code and applications at the machine level
Instructor: x-BIT Development
Education Level: Basic to Advanced
Number of Courses: 72
Training Duration: 6 hours
Course topics on 2021/10
Prerequisites for x86 64-bit Assembly Language: Step-by-Step Tutorial
Basic knowledge of one high-level language is recommended
All projects are created in SASM IDE on Windows
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.