Uninstall Tool is a powerful software to remove unused software and its remnant files from your system. Using the Uninstall Tool, you can remove the software you want along with the registry entries and all the remnants of that software from your Windows. In Windows, there is a tool to remove software, but this tool does not have the ability to completely delete additional files and registry entries.
Using the Uninstall Tool, you can completely remove even heavy software such as Photoshop and antivirus without leaving the slightest trace. Using the “Install and Trace” feature, you can monitor the installation process of software and identify all the files and registers that the software adds to the system. In this case, if you want to delete the software, you can easily delete all identified files and registers.
If you want to replace your antivirus and delete your old antivirus with Windows Removal Tool, the new antivirus will warn you that the old antivirus is still on the system. Uninstall Tool can easily remove your old antivirus so that no trace of it remains.
Features of Uninstall Tool:
- Startup Management Tool to manage software startup when launching Windows
- Ability to place the Uninstall Tool in the Control Panel
- Display full name occupied size, and software installation date
- Exit the list of applications in HTML
- Has two methods to remove software
- Delete all remaining files or Temp
- Delete all registry entries that have not been deleted by uninstalling the software
- Ability to Install and Trace to monitor the software installation process and identify all software files
- Startup manager to manage auto-start programs
CPU: 500 MHz Intel or compatible
Disk Space: 5 MB
RAM: 128 MB – 256 MB recommended
800 × 600 screen resolution with 256 colors – better 1024 × 768 screen resolution with 16.7 million colors
After installing the patch file, copy it to the program installation path and run it with Run as administrator.