Uninstall Tool is a powerful software to remove useless software and its residual files from your system. By using Uninstall Tool, you can remove the desired software along with the registry entries and all the remnants of that software from your Windows. In Windows, there is a tool to remove software, but this tool does not have the ability to completely remove files and additional registry entries.
Using Uninstall Tool, you can remove even heavy software such as Photoshop and antiviruses completely without leaving the smallest traces. By using the “Install and Trace” feature, you can monitor the installation process of software and identify all the files and registers that the software adds to the system. In this case, if you intend to delete the software, you can easily delete all the detected files and registers.
If you intend to change your antivirus and remove your old antivirus with the Windows removal tool, the new antivirus will definitely warn you that the old antivirus is still on the system. Uninstall Tool can easily remove your old antivirus without leaving any traces.
Features and Specification of the Uninstall Tool program:
- Startup management tool to manage the startup of software when Windows starts up
- Ability to put Uninstall Tool in Control Panel
- Display the full name, occupied size, and installation date of the software
- Outputting the software list as HTML
- There are two methods to remove software
- Delete all remaining files or Temp
- Delete all registry entries that have not been deleted by uninstalling the software
- Install and Traceability to monitor the software installation process and identify all software files
- Startup manager to manage autostart programs
CPU: 500 MHz Intel or compatible
Disk Space: 5 MB
RAM: 128 MB – 256 MB recommended
800×600 screen resolution with 256 colors – better 1024×768 screen resolution with 16.7 million colors
After installing, copy the patch file to the program installation path and execute and apply with Run as administrator.