V-ray is a powerful 3D rendering engine in the field of chaos group. In fact, all your modeling efforts, whether in the field of animation, architecture, games, filmmaking, etc., should be rendered as a final product and reach the customer, and it is the rendering engine that has the final say.
For example, in 3D Studio Max you created a 3D model and defined light sources, different textures, etc. When you start rendering this model, a large amount of data and information enters the rendering engine, and the rendering engine also produces the final output using its own algorithms and precise calculations.
There are many rendering engines and they are divided into different categories, V-ray is also one of the most famous unbiased 3D rendering engines (unbiased is a group of rendering engines that due to accurate calculations, nature-based simulations, And have realism). Unbiased rendering engines usually require very powerful systems due to high detail calculations and processing, and even in some models due to very detailed details and lighting, rendering a single frame may take several hundred hours.
The V-ray engine has tried to balance quality and rendering speed and has been successful so far. So that V-ray is now very popular in most architectural software. As you know, different disciplines have their own software, V-ray is also offered as a plug-in for various software such as 3ds Max, Cinema 4D, Maya, Modo, Nuke, Rhinoceros, SketchUp, Softimage, Blender And any software on its own use can use the good capabilities of this product. Here are some amazing examples of this rendering engine.
Features of V-Ray Plugin:
- Realistic rendering based on the laws of natural physics
- Straight and convenient settings
- Easy user interface
- Supports various effects lenses
- Proper efficiency and speed in processing and rendering
- Two-way and accurate Path Tracking
- Support for various image sampling methods
- Use of accurate light sources based on the laws of physics
- Accurate and beautiful shading
- A good example of dark and light scenes
System Requirements – V-Ray for 3dsmax
Processor: Intel Pentium IV or compatible processor with SSE2 support
RAM: 4 GB RAM and 4 GB swap minimum – recommended 8 GB or more RAM, 8 GB or more swap file
Operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, 64-bit versions only
3ds Max: 3ds Max 2011 / 3ds Max Design 2011 or later, 64-bit versions only
USB port: Required for hardware lock, preferably USB 2.0
TCP / IP: Only IPv4 is supported. IPv6 is currently not supported.
Available in Readme.txt file with each version.
Maya version installation tips:
- On the first page of the installer, select the Advanced option to prevent the installation of the License Server (in the corresponding step, select the Remote option)
- V-Ray Material Library, which can be installed separately through the installer, needs to download about 3.5 GB of data and is installed by default, so if you do not need it, uncheck it.
- After installing and applying the crack, to activate the program in Maya, open the plugins manager window through the menu Windows> Settings / Preferences> Plug-in Manager, find the row Maya <version> \ Vray \ Vray plugins and in the sub-row Apply to all, check both Loaded and Auto Load.
Version v5.20.00 was installed and successfully activated on 10 Azar 1400 on Windows 10 64-bit version and Maya 2022 software.
Download link (latest at the top of each program list)
Download Chaos Group V-Ray 5.20.01 for Nuke 13.1 x64
Download Chaos Group V-Ray 5.20.00 for Nuke 13.0 x64
Download Chaos Group V-Ray 5.20.00 for Nuke 12.2 x64
Download Chaos Group V-Ray 5.20.00 for Nuke 12.1 x64
Download Chaos Group V-Ray 5.20.00 for Nuke 12.0 x64
Download V-Ray Advanced v5.20.23 for 3ds Max 2023 x64
Download V-Ray Advanced 5.20.02 for 3ds Max 2022 x64
Download V-Ray Advanced 5.20.02 for 3ds Max 2021 x64
Download V-Ray Advanced 5.20.02 for 3ds Max 2020 x64
Download V-Ray Advanced 5.20.02 for 3ds Max 2019 x64
Download V-Ray Advanced 5.20.02 for 3ds Max 2018 x64
Download V-Ray Advanced 5.20.02 for 3ds Max 2017 x64
Download V-Ray Advanced 5.20.02 for 3ds Max 2016 x64
Download V-Ray Next 4.30.01 for 3ds Max 2015 x64
Download V-Ray Next 4.30.01 for 3ds Max 2014 x64
Download V-Ray Next 4.30.01 for 3ds Max 2013 x64
Download VRay Advanced v5.20.02 for Maya 2023 x64
Download VRay Advanced v5.20.01 for Maya 2022 x64
Download VRay Advanced v5.20.01 for Maya 2020 x64
Download VRay Advanced v5.20.01 for Maya 2019 x64
Download VRay Advanced v5.20.01 for Maya 2018 x64
Download VRay Next v5.00.22 for Maya 2017 x64
Download VRay Next 4.30.00 for Maya 2016.5 x64
Download VRay Next 4.30.00 for Maya 2016 x64
Download VRay Next 4.12.01 for Maya 2015 x64
Download V-Ray 5.20.03 For Cinema 4D R26 x64
Download V-Ray 5.20.03 For Cinema 4D R25 x64
Download VRay 5.20.03 For Cinema 4D S24 x64
Download VRay 5.20.03 For Cinema 4D R23 x64
Download VRay 5.20.03 For Cinema 4D R22 x64
Download VRay_5.20.03 For Cinema 4D R21 x64
Download Vray_5.20.03 For Cinema 4D R20 x64
Download VRay Adv 3.70.05 for Cinema 4D R17-R21
Download Vray for Cinema 4D R18-19 v3.6.0 Win64