Vectric Aspire is software from Vectric company in CAM branch, which is made for designing two-dimensional and three-dimensional models for CNC router machines. This program is based on the other famous software of the company called VCarve Pro and has all the capabilities of this program in the field of modeling for CNC machines, while also various tools for converting two-dimensional sketches, images, paintings, and digital arts to 3D auxiliary models with high detail. After the initial conversion and the final work performed by the user, the software performs the three-dimensional calculations required to determine the cutting path, and finally, using CNC cutting machines cuts the specified paths and produces the final product.
Vectric Aspire is used by many companies and individuals for a wide range of products including decorative panels, doors and windows, decorative products, custom wood products, beautiful plastering, engraved company logo, custom gifts, and more. This software facilitates working with 2D data and importing 3D models through its unique 3D modeling component, which is accompanied by a complete 2D design and editing tools and also gives users the ability to Simply create two-dimensional and three-dimensional parts from basic designs.
Features and specifications of Vectric Aspire software:
- Design of 3D components from 2D vectors
- Ability to use different textures in 3D
- Ability to use images in textures
- Ability to import 3D files such as STL, DXF, OBJ, SKP, V3M, CRV3D, 3DCLIP
- Interactive editing of 3D models – blending, smoothing and distortion and و
- Extensive collection of two and three-dimensional clip art – over 1300 designs
- Ability to import two-dimensional vectors such as DWG, DXF, EPS, AI, PDF, SKP, SVG, and…
- Import 2D images of BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF, PNG, and
- Export 2D and 3D files to DWG, EPS, AI, SVG, STL, TIF, and formats
For running Aspire and VCarve Pro / Desktop we recommend a higher minimum PC specification:
2 GHz Multi-Core CPU
2Gb RAM with Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista & Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10
300 Mb Disk space (Program)
DVD drive required for Media DVD if purchased.
7.7GB Additional disk space required if you wish to store
the tutorials and clipart supplied, on your hard drive.
Display: 1024 x 768 Graphics display
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP (SP3), Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, or Windows 10 with 2Gb RAM
Other: A PDF reader program (such as Adobe PDF Reader) is required to read the documentation.
In the Readme file in the Crack folder.