Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Vectric Aspire is software from Vectric company in the CAM branch, which is made for designing two and three-dimensional models for CNC router machines. This program is designed based on another famous software of this company called VCarve Pro and has all the capabilities of this program in the field of modeling for CNC machines, as well as various tools to convert two-dimensional sketches, images, paintings, and digital arts into It has 3D auxiliary models with high details. After the initial conversion and the final work done by the user, the software performs the 3D calculations needed to determine the path of the cuts and finally uses CNC cutting machines to cut the determined paths and produce the final product.
Vectric Aspire is used by many companies and people for a wide range of products, including decorative panels, doors, and windows, decorative products, custom wood products, beautiful stucco, engraved company logo, custom gifts, etc. This software makes it easy to work with 2D data and import 3D models due to its unique 3D modeling component, which is accompanied by a complete 2D design and editing tools, and also gives users the ability to Create 2D and 3D parts easily from basic designs.
Features and Specification of Vectric Aspire software:
- Designing 3D components from 2D vectors
- The possibility of using different textures on the 3D surface
- The possibility of using images in textures
- Ability to import 3D files such as STL, DXF, OBJ, SKP, V3M, CRV3D, 3DCLIP
- Interactive editing of 3D models – blending, smoothing, and creating distortions and…
- An extensive collection of 2D and 3D clip art – over 1300 designs
- The possibility of importing two-dimensional vectors such as DWG, DXF, EPS, AI, PDF, SKP, SVG, and…
- Importing two-dimensional images BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF, PNG, and…
- Export 2D and 3D files to DWG, EPS, AI, SVG, STL, TIF, and…
2 GHz Multi-Core X86 or x64 CPU
4Gb RAM with Windows Vista & Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 or 11
300 Mb Disk space (Program)
USB drive required for USB Media Pack if purchased.
7.7GB Additional disk space is required if you wish to store
the tutorials and clipart are supplied, on your hard drive.
1024 x 768 Graphics display
Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, or Windows 11 with 4Gb RAM
It is given in the Readme file in the Crack folder.