Viral Marketing and How to Craft Contagious Content is a Viral Marketing and Contagious Content production course published by Coursera Specialized Academy. During the process of this training course, various questions like the following questions will be answered and your mental default towards content production and content marketing will change completely:
- What is the reason for the popularity of some trends and the failure of 90% of the remaining trends?
- What are the reason for the success and high sales of some products and the major failure of other products?
- Why do some business ideas succeed and others fail?
- What is the basic idea behind viral marketing?
- And …
The principles taught in this training course are universal and you can use them in the marketing process of different ideas, brands, and products. This training course is prepared by university professor and popular author Jonah Berger and contains very valuable tips. Jonah Berger is the author of the popular book Contagious: Why Things Catch On and will explain successful marketing strategies, especially viral marketing, in this course.
What you will learn in the Viral Marketing and How to Craft Contagious Content course:
- Virtual networks and their use in viral marketing
- Viral marketing and its basic principles
- Different marketing and marketing strategies
- Creating exciting and popular ideas
- Increasing the sphere of influence in various social networks and word-of-mouth marketing
- And …
Instructor: Jonah Berger
Provider institution/university: University of Pennsylvania
Training level: Introductory
Number of training weeks: 4
Duration of training: 4 hours
Course topics Viral Marketing and How to Craft Contagious Content
What Makes Ideas Sticky?
How Social Influence Shapes Behavior
The Power of Word of Mouth
What background knowledge is necessary?
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.