The VisioForge Media Player SDK allows developers to easily add video playback, audio files, and به to their applications. The VisioForge Media Player SDK also lets you use image (Bitmap) and text on video with special effects.
Features of VisioForge Media Player SDK
- Supported file formats (System codecs / DirectShow)
- Video formats – AVI, MPEG-1/2, WMV, 3GP, QuickTime MOV, MPEG-4 / H264
- Audio formats – WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA, AAC
- Supported file formats (FFMPEG engine)
- Video formats – AVI, MPEG-1/2, WMV, 3GP, QuickTime MOV, MPEG-4 / H264 (AVC), FLV, ASF, MP4, MJPEG, DV, MKV (Matroska), Real Video
- Audio formats – WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA, AAC, AC3, Real Audio, ADTS, NSV
- Supported file formats (VLC engine)
Video formats – AVI, MPEG-1/2, WMV, 3GP, QuickTime MOV, MPEG-4 / H264 (AVC), FLV, ASF, MP4, MJPEG, DV, MKV (Matroska ), Real Video
Audio Formats – WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA, AAC, AC3, Real Audio, ADTS, NSV
- Video processing
- Video transparency
- Brightness, contrast, saturation, color, and so on
- Resize to any resolution
- DirectShow 3rd Party support
- Audio processing
- Volume booster
- 3D base system
- Play files from memory
- Multiple output screen support
- Subtitle support
- Runs on the following operating systems
- Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and later
for Delphi 6, 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2, 10.3
To install the program, just run the program, enter one of the serials in the Serial.txt file. It should be noted that when installing the program, disconnect your Internet network.
After installation, go to the installation path and select and install from the source package folder that matches your IDE.
Note that when using this tool, be sure to write the Set license line in the Readme.txt file in OnCreate.