VisioForge SDKs is a collection of two powerful components for working with video and audio files for .NET and Delphi programmers . This package includes VisioForge Video Edit component to add the ability to edit and process video files to your program. For example, with this component you can easily combine audio and video and make a video clip; Effects on videos; Create visual effects between different tracks. This component supports most video formats such as AVI, WMV, FLV. You can convert audio files to other formats such as mp3, ogg, wma and even compressed or uncompressed wav files.
Another component of this package is the VisioForge Media Player SDK, which adds a video and audio player to your application without any technical issues. This player is able to play most video and audio formats, and in addition, it is possible to place images and text as separate layers on video tracks. The components of this collection are very simple to use and all .NET and Delphi programmers can easily take advantage of this product in their programs.
Features of VisioForge SDKs:
- Supports AVI, MPEG-1/2, WMV, 3GP, QuickTime MOV, MPEG-4 / H264 AVC video formats
- Supports most popular WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA, AAC audio formats
- Ability to play DVD movies
- Enjoy a large number of beautiful effects and transitions
- Ability to add text and graphic layers to the video
- Ability to zoom in on the movie
- Change the resolution and size of the movie
- Ability to change brightness, contrast, color saturation percentage and so on
- Ability to equalize sound
- Possibility to increase the volume or normalize it
- Motion Detection
- Play files from within memory
- Multi-screen support
- Show clip information on it (osd)
- Subtitle support
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.