The VisioForge Video Edit SDK allows developers to easily integrate video editing and processing into their applications. This tool allows you to create your own video from any audio and video file, you will also be able to add various effects to your video. The VisioForge Video Edit SDK supports the most popular video formats such as AVI and Windows Media Video.
Features of VisioForge Video Edit SDK
- Input formats
- Video formats: AVI, MPEG-1/2, WMV, 3GP, QuickTime MOV, MPEG-4 / H264
- Audio formats: WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA, AAC and…
- Image formats: BMP, PNG, GIF, JPEG, TIF
- Ability to add multiple files (video, audio, video)
- Add different parts of video and audio files to the timeline
- Effects on sound, image and video
- Video output formats
- MPEG 1/2 (VCD / SVCD / DVD), MPEG-4 (iPod / iPhone), FLV, using FFMPEG
- MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4 / H264, 3GP
- MP4 H264 / AAC
- Audio output formats
- OGG Vorbis
- Windows Media Audio
- Runs on the following operating systems
- Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and later
To install the program, just run the program, enter one of the serials in the Serial.txt file. It should be noted that when installing the program, disconnect your Internet network.
After installation, go to the installation path and select and install from the source package folder that matches your IDE.
Note that when using this tool, be sure to write the Set license line in the Readme.txt file in OnCreate.