VScodePrint is a fully integrated format with Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2015, enabling you to produce professional-style output of .NET written applications in C #, J #, C ++, VB.NET and ASP.NET. You can also print, preview and output the complete solution, selected projects, project items, classes, modules, methods, and more. The source code is highlighted using the fonts and colors defined in the “Fonts and Colors” tab of the Visual Studio Options tab. However, you can ignore the font name and size for printing source code. So it allows you to print source code in different fonts and sizes.
VScodePrint Features and Features:
- Full control over page layout including paper source, position, border, header and footer
- Set the page orientation as portrait or landscape
- Supports any paper maker and pick by printer
- Page header and footer can include project name, component name, project version, print date, print time and page number
- Customize page margins
- Count the number of lines
- Select the source code output using the font and color set in the Visual Studio editor
- Set fonts for HTML, XML and XAML
- Fonts for C #, J # and VB.NET language structures
- Separate Namespace, classes, modules, functions and properties with a line of selected colors
- Create a table of contents with links
- The output can be exported as RTF and secure PDF.
- Sheet cover design for printing on RTF document
Use the serial in the Key.txt file to register the program.