WiFi Framework is the name of an application framework for Delphi and CBuilder programmers and developers. Windows software programmers and developers can use this powerful framework to access Wi-Fi features in their products and software. The framework in front of you is a development tool that allows programmers and developers to present their software in full compatibility with Wi-Fi. The framework in front of you also has three versions called .NET Edition, C ++ Edition and VCL Edition.
The WiFi Framework is part of the Wireless Communication Library, but you can also use this library separately to build your software. You can also use the framework to build 64-bit and 32-bit software. Also features that you can add to your software include BLUETOOTH FEATURES, WIFI FEATURES, SERIAL PORTS FEATURES and IRDA FEATURES.
The version in front of you, which is the VCL Edition, includes components for Borland CBuilder 6, Delphi 6, 7, 2005, Developer Studio 2006, Code Gear RAD Studio 2007, 2009, Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio.
Features of WiFi Framework:
- Capable of supporting more than one WiFi adapter
- Benefit from the ability to count and manage WiFi adapters
- You will fully manage all WLAN events
- Allows you to search and find existing networks
- Measure signal quality and RSSI level
- Manage (count, create, delete, modify) WLAN profiles
- Connect to the Wi-Fi network and disconnect from it
- Connect a WiFi network using BSS MAC
Programmers know better.