Windows 11 AIO is the latest version of the popular Windows operating system. Compared to its previous generation, Windows 10, this Windows has undergone many changes in various areas, including design and performance.
The operating system was known for several months as Windows 10X, which was designed specifically for dual-screen devices. Following the demolition of the project, news broke that new features of Windows 10X had been added to Windows 10 under a major update called Sun Vally, and finally, during a conference, Microsoft officially unveiled Windows 11. . After several months of trial versions, the first final version of Windows 11 was released, which is also available for Windows 10 owners as a free update.
Windows 11 is a modernized version of Windows 10, and of course, it has a look at the past of this long-standing operating system. The design of many parts of this operating system is in accordance with the common and modern designs of today, and of course, it relies more on the design language of Microsoft Fluent Design.
For example, the Start menu removes live tiles and replaces them with icons, giving more of the Windows 7 atmosphere as well as the user interface of mobile operating systems than Windows 8 and 10. We have the official MSDN versions of this operating system. and now we are releasing AIO (All In One) and other edited versions. One of the most important features of some of these versions is the lack of need for a TPM or Secure Boot module, which for official versions, without these two prerequisites, it is not possible to install Windows.
Features and Features of Windows 11 AIO
- Updated to the date mentioned in the title
- Provide the cleanest versions available on the Internet without additional manipulation
- Having different languages as well as most other versions such as Pro, Home, Education, and Multiple
- No need for TPM or Secure Boot module in some versions
- Some versions are pre-active
New features of Windows 11
– Redesigned taskbar, Start menu, and search interface
– New design of icons and toolbar for Windows Explorer
– Added widgets section to taskbar and display weather, news, and other content
– Upgrade Snap capability and the possibility of easier transfer of windows to the corners of the page
– New Xbox app, App Store, and settings
– Rounding the corners of windows
– Improved Windows touch control
– More adaptation with Fluent Design
– Upgrading the feature of virtual desktops and the possibility of setting a separate background image for each
– Support for Android applications (direct installation or through Amazon AppStore)
Performance improvements, including reducing the volume of Windows updates and speeding up browsers
– This operating system is provided in 64-bit edition only.
By default, Windows 11 requires a TPM hardware module and Secure Boot enabled on the motherboard. Some versions of AIO have made it possible to bypass this prerequisite, which is usually released as Unlocked.
System requirements Windows 11 AIO
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor. (Microsoft provides a list of compatible processors on its website).
- RAM: 4 gigabytes or more
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device (such as a hard drive or SSD)
- System Firmware: UEFI and Secure Boot capable (Secure Boot is not needed in Unlocked versions)
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (common on motherboards manufactured after 2016) (Not needed in Unlocked versions)
- Graphics Card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
- Display: An HD display at least 720p (1280 × 720) resolution larger than 9 ″ diagonals, 8-bits per color channel
Windows 11 AIO images
To install, use software such as Rufus to transfer the iso file to Flash and boot your system with it. Then install Windows.
If you need activation, use the activators here.
Installation list guide:
STD = Standard installation – For those with their own License Key
DLA = Digital License Activation
OEM = Will automatically activate if installing the same version on original equipment
Windows 11 Enterprise 21H2 10.0.22000.493 x64 Multilanguage February 2022
Windows 11 Pro 21H2 10.0.22000.493 x64 Multilanguage February 2022
Windows 11 Pro 21H2 Build 22000.469 x64 En-US PreActivated January 2022 (No TPM 2.0 Required)
Windows 11 21H2 Build 22000.348 x64 -17in1- English Preactivated (Unlocked)
Windows 11 Home / Home Single Language / Pro / Pro Education / Pro for Workstations / Education / Enterprise / IoT Enterprise / Enterprise multi-session / SE
Windows 11 Home N / Pro N / Pro Education N / Pro N for Workstations / Education N / Enterprise N / SE N
Windows 11 RTM Final Build 22000.434 Business Edition January 2022 MSDN x64 Unlocked Preactivated
Windows 11 Education / Enterprise / Pro / Pro Education / Pro for Workstations
Windows 11 Education N / Enterprise N / Pro N / Pro Education N / Pro N for Workstations
Windows 11 RTM Final Build 22000.434 Consumer Edition January 2022 MSDN x64 Unlocked Preactivated
Windows 11 Home / Home Single Language / Education / Pro / Pro Education / Pro for Workstations
Windows 11 Home N / Education N / Pro N / Pro Education N / Pro N for Workstations