Windows 11 is the name of the latest version of the long-standing Windows operating system. After several months of various news about the release of a new version of Windows called Windows 10X, which was designed specifically for devices with dual screens, and finally with the announcement of the dissolution of this project, we are witnessing the introduction and presentation of the next version of this system.
We are a popular agent. After the dismantling of the Windows 10X project, it was thought that the features and specifically the new design of this operating system, under a major update that will be released in the second half of 2021 for Windows 10 (called Sun Vally) to Windows 10, and looking at the image of this invitation, the number 11 is clearly visible, a lot of news in the world of technology about the introduction of Windows 11 was published at this conference, and finally Microsoft officially on this date Introduced Windows 11.
Most of the changes that Windows 11 has seen are related to the redesign of Windows 10. In the released version and also during the conference introducing this operating system, you can see the new design of the taskbar, Start menu, settings app, Windows Store, Windows Explorer, and other sections.
The live tiles feature appears to have been removed from the Start menu. Also, adding rounded corners to windows is another feature that plays an important role in modernizing this operating system. In general, Windows 11 offers a completely modern look and is in line with today’s designs. The most important non-visual changes of this operating system include support for Android applications, reduction of the volume of Windows updates, integration of Microsoft Teams with Windows, and so on.
Features of Windows 11 :
– Redesign the taskbar, Start menu, and search interface
– New design of icons and toolbar for Windows Explorer
– Added widgets section to taskbar and display weather, news, and other content
– Upgraded Snap capability and easier transfer of windows to the corners of the screen
– New Xbox app, App Store, and settings
– Rounding the corners of windows
– Improved Windows touch control
– More adaptation with Fluent Design
– Upgrading the feature of virtual desktops and the possibility of setting a separate background image for each
– Support for Android applications (direct installation or through Amazon AppStore)
– Performance improvements such as reducing the volume of Windows updates and increasing the speed of browsers
Tips for this version :
– Windows provided is the official preview version; However, it may have any problems or may not be installed on all systems; Therefore, it is better not to replace this version of Windows that you consume daily.
– This operating system is provided in 64-bit edition only.
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor.
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device (such as a hard drive or SSD)
- System Firmware: UEFI and Secure Boot capable
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (common on motherboards manufactured after 2016)
- Graphics Card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
- Display: An HD display at least 720p (1280 × 720) resolution larger than 9 ″ diagonals, 8-bits per color channel
Windows 11 images
To install, use software such as Rufus to transfer the iso file to Flash and boot your system with it. Then install Windows.
If you need to activate this version of activation in here to use
Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview 10.0.22000.100 x64 Multilanguage
Windows 11 Pro Enterprise Preview Build 22000.71 Untouched x64 (No TPM Required)