Windows 11 is the possible name for the next version of Windows, which has not yet been officially announced. After several months of various news about the release of a new version of Windows called Windows 10X, which was designed specifically for devices with dual screens, and finally with the announcement of the dissolution of this project, it seems that the design is going to In the latest version of this ancient operating system, which is supposed to be called Windows 11.
After the dismantling of the Windows 10X project, it was thought that the features and specifically the new design of this operating system, under a major update that will be released in the second half of 2021 for Windows 10 (called Sun Vally) to Windows 10, but with Announcing the date of the Microsoft press conference on July 3, 1400, and looking at the image of this invitation, the number 11 is clearly visible, a lot of news in the world of technology about the introduction of Windows 11 was published at this conference.
Most of the changes that Windows 11 has seen are related to the redesign of Windows 10. In the released preview version, you can see the new taskbar design, Start menu, settings app, and Windows Explorer. The live tiles feature appears to have been removed from the Start menu. Also, adding rounded corners to windows is another feature that plays an important role in modernizing this operating system. Due to the fact that this operating system has not been officially introduced yet and the released version is the Dev version and preview, so detailed information about all the new changes and features of this operating system are not available.
Features of Windows 11 :
Due to the Dev and the preview version, it is not possible to speak with certainty about all the new features of Windows 11; In addition, most of the design changes have been made:
– Redesign the taskbar, Start menu, and search interface
– Ability to determine the position of taskbar icons and Start menu (such as middle or left)
– New design of Windows Explorer icons
– Add widgets to Taskbar and display weather, news, and other web-based content
– Upgraded Snap feature and places to move windows more easily to the corners of the screen
– New app for Xbox (new Xbox experience & Xbox app)
– Rounding the corners of windows
– Improved Windows touch control
– More adaptation with Fluent Design
– Upgrading the feature of virtual desktops and the possibility of setting a separate background image for each
Tips for this version :
– Windows is a Dev and preview version that was released before the official introduction and may have many problems or can not be installed on all systems; Therefore, it is better not to replace this version of Windows that you consume daily.
The exact system requirements for this version have not been released, but most likely the same system requirements for Windows 10 21H2 are as follows:
- Processor: 1GHz or faster CPU or System on a Chip (SoC)
- Memory: 1GB for 32-bit or 2GB for 64-bit.
- Hard drive space: 32GB clean install or new PC (16 GB for 32-bit or 20 GB for 64-bit existing installation).
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver.
- Display: 800 × 600.
Windows 11 images
To install, use software such as Rufus to transfer the iso file to Flash and boot your system with it. Then install Windows.
To activate this version, use the activator in the crack folder.
Download Section 1 – 1 GB
Download Part 2 – 1 GB
Download Section 3 – 1 GB
Download Section 4 – 1 GB
Download Section 5 – 542 MB
file password link
Follow On Facebook
Follow On Linkedin
Follow On Reddit