Windows Firewall Control is a small and interesting program to increase the default firewall capabilities of Windows. With this program, it is easy to block programs, remove programs from the block, enable and disable firewalls, and many other features. By installing this program, you will not need to refer to the Windows dry firewall completely. After installation, this program will be placed next to the Windows clock in the system tray.
In this efficient software, various profiles are defined for filtering programs, which are activated and deactivated with just one click. Note, however, that this program is just a shell or a graphical interface easier to access and control the Windows firewall, and it needs it to work properly. We suggest that you download and install the latest version of this program now and say goodbye to the lifeless and crowded Windows firewall forever.
Features of Windows Firewall Control:
- A small application with a very low volume
- Ability to define different rules for different programs and files
- Quickly turn on and off the firewall with just one click
- Add programs or remove them from the firewall with just one click
- Added to right-click menu to facilitate work with firewall
- Quick search based on various filters in defined rules
- Perform all the usual Windows firewall tasks in a beautiful and tidy graphical interface
- Ability to specify a login to enter the program
- Ability to import and export defined settings and rolls
- Prevent unauthorized deletion of programs
- Restore the original firewall settings after uninstalling the program
- Automatic review of the new version of the app
- Has various settings for displaying notifications and other parts of the program
√ Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.5 or newer version
√ Compatible with all x86 and x64 versions of Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, Server 2008, Server 2012.
√ Windows Firewall service is required to be enabled for Windows Firewall Control to run.
. DNS Client service is required to be enabled for the notifications to work properly.
This app is free.