Winsoft Video Stream is a professional video streaming library for the Delphi programming language and C ++ Builder. Video streaming is a type of streaming media in which data from a video file is continuously delivered over the Internet to a remote user. Winsoft Group, which is an active group in providing components and applications for programmers, has provided the best possible working conditions for Delphi programmers and C ++ Builder by providing a complete and efficient library.
Features of Winsoft Video Stream Library:
- Provides video streaming in various software for Delphi programmers and C ++ Builder
- Allows you to stream JPEG video using Motion JPEG
- Delphi and C ++ Builder 10.1 – 10.3 support is fully included in this package
- It is also possible to register the source code of this library in the registered version
- You are free to distribute royalties in applications
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.