GerbTool is a software application that is used to view, edit, and generate Gerber files. It is a powerful tool that is used by engineers and designers in the electronics industry.
GerbTool offers a variety of features, including:
- Viewing Gerber files: GerbTool can view Gerber files in a variety of ways, including zooming, panning, and rotating.
- Editing Gerber files: GerbTool can edit Gerber files, including adding, deleting, and moving objects.
- Generating Gerber files: GerbTool can generate Gerber files from a variety of sources, including schematics, PCB layouts, and 3D models.
- Exporting Gerber files: GerbTool can export Gerber files to a variety of formats, including DXF, PDF, and PNG.
GerbTool is a powerful tool that can be used to view, edit, and generate Gerber files. It is easy to use and offers a variety of features.
Here are some of the pros and cons of GerbTool:
- Powerful: GerbTool is a powerful tool that can be used to view, edit, and generate Gerber files.
- Easy to use: GerbTool is easy to use, with a simple user interface that makes it easy to view, edit, and generate Gerber files.
- Comprehensive features: GerbTool offers a comprehensive set of features, including viewing, editing, generating, and exporting Gerber files.
- Not as widely used as some other tools: GerbTool is not as widely used as some other Gerber file editing software, such as KiCad.
Overall, GerbTool is a good Gerber file editing software that is powerful and easy to use. However, it is not as widely used as some other tools.
gerbtool is a powerful software from WISE Software Solutions from the family of CAM tools for designing and analyzing printed circuit boards (PCB), this software is with you from the most basic stages of visual design approval to DRC inspection rules and design for analysis (DFM). will be.
gerbtool is a comprehensive tool with all the functions needed to produce quality printed circuit boards to reduce the time of production and delivery to the market. Regardless of your own role in the design process, you can refer to this software as a tool for the standard design of printed circuit fibers, which provides flexibility in pricing, appropriate response to the customer, gerb tool is ultimately an invincible CAM tool and a software The analysis software is suitable for designing any type of printed circuit fiber that you have in mind.
Features and features of gerbTool:
- User interface and easy navigation, transparent layers, holes, connections, etc.
- Support beyond Gerber standards
- Support for 26 types of aperture with full support for ODB++, rectangle, square thermal, thermal relief and…
- Ability to optimize design with just one click
- Excellent performance compared to competitors using HyperNETLIST technology
- A collection of DFM dynamic analysis tools
- Analysis of design information
- DRC/MRC analysis as well as DFF analysis
- Advanced support for tool tables
- Ability to reorder when outputting
- Support for CAM350 and CAMMaster combination keys for easy migration of users to this software
- Customizable toolbar
- Ability to script, write macros and automate tasks
- The ability to use text in different parts of the design
- Ability to import netlists and compare them
- Integration with NC-Drill and NC-Mill editor
- Automatic distance calculation
- Making and optimizing masks
- Design for Build (DFF) and autocorrection
- Ability to import DirectCAM and PADS ASCII
IBM PC compatible with at least a 1GHz or faster 32-bit(x86) or 64-bit(x64) processor.
For the best graphics display, a 17″ or larger monitor with at least 1280 x 1024 resolution is recommended.
At least 1 gigabyte (GB) of RAM (32-bit) or 2GB RAM (64-bit)
2 GB available hard disk space.
DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver.
Operating Systems Supported
It is available in the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
GerbTool version 16.7 was installed and successfully activated on March 1, 1400 on Windows 10 64-bit edition.
Last Updated on July 18, 2023 by admin