Woll2Woll 1stClass or 1stClass Studio is a great component for Delphi and C ++. The new version has added unique capabilities. From image buttons to stunning graphic forms. The treeview and outlookbar controls are stunning in this component and are best implemented. 1stClass Studio provides you with a useful and large set of controls.
Features and specifications of Woll2Woll 1stClass component:
– Endless Tree View: In this component, there is a beautiful and pleasant tree view with the ability to add a check box, radio button and url link, as well as beautiful fonts and colors and many other features.
– Data-Bound Tree View: With this control you can add different tables and queries to your program from different places. Another important feature is its unparalleled speed in connecting.
– Tree Combos – Easy Hierarchical Organization:
– OutlookBar: Convenient control for combining other controls in it and categorizing them
– Image-Shaped Forms: Create the desired form by combining images
– Awesome shaped buttons:
– Image Button: This control gives you the ability to create the image you want and turn it into a button.
– Shape Button: Make buttons in the form of triangles, squares, rectangles, circles and polygons
– Powerful Status Bar:
– Sophisticated and Flexible Color Controls:
– Color Listbox: List of colors as a listbox
– Color Combo: List of colors as a combobox
– Versatile Font Combo Control: Support for printer icons
– Dynamic and Expansive Button Groups: Place buttons vertically and horizontally
– Fantastic Image Manipulation: Determine the amount of brightness, contrast
– TrackBar and ProgressBar: can display the value of labels automatically.
– Progressbar: In this control you can specify a number in your desired format to indicate the current value of the progressbar. There is also the ability to select different themes for the progressbar.
Embedded versions are usually cracked and source code.