Wondershare PDF Password Remover, as the name suggests, is a tool to remove passwords from PDF files. For PDF files, it is possible to define access restrictions, printing restrictions, editing and copying restrictions, etc. Many programs have been provided to crack and bypass the aforementioned limitations, and the above program is one of these programs.
This program supports most versions of Acrobat. One of the interesting features of this software is the ability to perform group operations. For example, if you have a folder that contains a large number of encrypted PDFs, you can decrypt up to 200 files at the same time with the help of this program.
This will save you a lot of time. PDF files usually have two types of passwords, either the user password, which is required to open the PDF files, or the owner password, which is used to create editing and printing restrictions. This program is able to remove both types of passwords and provide you with the final file without any restrictions. The decoding speed of this program is very favorable, so that it can decode a 500-page file in less than a minute. The program supports different languages and can be run on most versions of Windows.
Features and features of Wondershare PDF Password Remover program:
- Removing all kinds of editing, printing and password restrictions from pdf files
- High speed in decoding files
- Ability to delete passwords in bulk
- Support for different languages
- Support for different versions of Acrobat
- Compatibility with different versions of Windows
Wondershare PDF Password Remover System Requirements:
– Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista
– Minimum Hardware Requirements: 500 MHz processor, 256 MB Memory, 100 MB hard disk space
Use the information in the Key.txt file to register the software.
The modified version 126.96.36.199 was installed and successfully activated on 14 May 1401 in Windows 10 64-bit edition.
Last Updated on July 19, 2023 by admin