On this chapter, we are going to research the best way to Add Posts in WordPress. Posts are also called articles and typically referred as blogs or weblog posts. These are used to popularize your blogs.
Following are the easy steps to Add Posts in WordPress.
Step (1) − Click on on Posts → Add New in WordPress.
Step (2) − You’re going to get the editor web page of the Submit as proven within the following display. You need to use the WordPress WYSIWYG editor so as to add the precise content material of your publish.
Following are the fields on the editor web page of the Add Posts Web page.
- Submit Title − Enter the title of the publish, i.e., Post1.
- Submit Content material − Enter the content material of your publish.
Step (3) − Click on on Publish button to publish your respective publish.
Following are the few different choices current within the Publish part.
- Save Draft − It saves the publish as a draft.
- Preview − You’ll be able to preview your publish earlier than publishing.
- Transfer to Trash − Deletes the publish.
- Standing − Change the standing of your publish to Revealed, Pending, or Reviewer Draft.
- Visibility − Change the visibility of the publish to Public, Non-public or Password protected.
- Revealed − Change the publishded publish date and time.
See Also WordPress Arrange Categories