On this chapter, we’ll examine the best way to Add users to your WordPress weblog or web site. When users register in your WordPress weblog or web site, you get an e-mail notification, so that you at all times know when new customers register, and you may then get into your Dashboard and edit the customers’ position.
Following are the easy steps to Add Users in WordPress.
Step (1) − Click on on Users → Add New in WordPress.
Step (2) − You may fill the person element on the Add New User web page. Fill in all of the required fields (as seen within the following display screen) to proceed additional.
- Username (required) − Enter the distinctive username, which you wish to show on web site.
- E-mail (required) − Enter the legitimate e-mail handle. The person receives notifications from the location at this e-mail handle.
- First Identify − Enter the user’s first title.
- Final Identify − Enter the user’s final title.
- Web site − Enter the URL for the user’s web site.
- Password (required) − Enter the password.
- Repeat Password (required) − Repeat the identical password because the earlier password for authentication.
- Send Password − Send password to the New User by e-mail checkbox. The person will obtain an e-mail with the brand new password.
- Position − Choose the actual position from the dropdown, i.e., Subscriber, Contributor, Creator, Editor, or Administrator.
Click on on Add New User button so as to add user to your customers record.
Step (3) − You may view the user record to see whether or not the customers have been added. A message will probably be displayed as New User Created as seen within the following display screen.