WordPress for Beginners – Master WordPress Quickly is a video tutorial on building a responsive website with WordPress from the Udemy site. In this training course, you can learn WordPress completely without having to buy domains and hosts. The instructor will show you how you can do this on your PC using free tools. The main goal of this training course is for everyone, even a beginner, to become a WordPress expert in a few short hours.
Features of WordPress for Beginners – WordPress Master Quickly:
- Protect your WordPress website from hackers and spammers
- Create a page and post, and most importantly understand the difference between the two
- Full understanding of WordPress themes and plugins and how to search and install each one
- Learn WordPress completely from the dashboard and get acquainted with all the options and how each works
- Learn how to install WordPress on PC and Mac without having to pay to buy a site or host
- Use the right category and post tags, and understand why they can be a problem if used incorrectly in search engines.
- English language
- Duration: 9 hours and 22 minutes
- Number of courses: 107
- Instructor: Andrew Williams
- File format: mp4
WordPress for Beginners course titles – Master WordPress Quickly in 2022/3
- No prior knowledge of WordPress is required as everything will be covered in this course.
- You will need a working computer and a web browser connected to the internet ..
- You do not need any coding experience at all. That is the beauty of WordPress.
WordPress for Beginners Pictures
After Extract, see the required Player.
Subtitles: English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
Version 2020/6 has increased by at least 12 lessons and a half hours compared to 2019/1.
Version 2022/3 has increased by 4 lessons and duration of 13 minutes compared to 2020/6. French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, and Spanish subtitles have also been added.