CadLib is a .NET library owned by woutware to use CAD capabilities in applications. C #, VB and other .NET programmers can easily work with DWG and DXF files using this library. All codes in this library are secure and have complete documentation with examples. CadLib is very capable of rendering CAD files, and DWG and DXF files are highly efficient and can be easily displayed and used in GDI, WPF or OpenGL +. XAML code conversion is also supported in this library. The library’s documentation provides numerous examples in both C # and VB.net for advanced features such as zoom, zoom, and so on. Various examples are provided for working in Winform, WPF, OpenGl and Asp.net environments.
- Import and export DWG files (Versions 13, 14, 2000, 2004, 2007, 2010, 2013 (AutoCAD ™ 2013-2016))
- Import and export DXF files (versions 13, 14, 2000, 2004, 2007, 2010, 2013 (AutoCAD ™ 2013-2016))
- Display DWG and DXF files in Winform applications using GDI + (2D and 3D rendering of wireframes)
- View DWG, DXF files using WPF and OpenGL technology
- Select the engine to select with the mouse
- Ability to output with bmp, jpg, png, tiff, gif, PDF, PostScript, SVG, XAML formats
- Ability to copy different entities even between different DXF files
- Supports both ski and binary versions of DXF files
- One hundred percent coded in .NET (C #) and compiled with Any CPU – all objects are presented in .NET classes
After installation, copy the files in the Crack folder to the software installation location.