Wowza Streaming Engine is the name of the application software in the field of making and transmitting images and audio in the form of live-streaming (Live-Streaming) in different scales. The software in front of you is actually a powerful and configurable product for media servers, by which you will be able to deliver high quality media files such as video and audio to any device and wherever you want. The creators of this product also believe that this software acts as a leader in the live broadcast industry in different scales and modes. The product also has a very good workflow.
Wowza Streaming Engine software is able to use the ideal connection between the origin of the sender of the media document and the destination of the recipient. Also as a flexible and programmable product, it has provided very good working conditions for the user. Also, according to the official website of this product, this software uses the best encryption solution with software-based RTMP encryption to MPEG-TS hardware. Therefore, you can use this product with ease.
As mentioned earlier about the reliability of this product, the developers of this software have focused a lot on the security of sending information. Advanced encryption along with the use of the latest technologies for sending data and information by this software has made this software one of the most popular software in this field. Also, another advantage of this software is the high quality of this product in sending your media documents with high quality.
Features and characteristics of Wowza Streaming Engine:
- Flexibility and programmability that make it the ideal software
- It will allow you to record and play live streams
- Benefit from a very convenient user interface that simplifies the workflow for the user
- It has provided the possibility of sending your media documents such as audio and video with high quality
- With cryptography and advanced technology, this software creates safe conditions for you
- Provide efficient and practical resources and tools for developers and builders
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.