XLSReadWriteII is a simple solution for working with Excel files in Delphi. Delphi programmers can easily access Excel files through this library and perform their desired processing on these files. For the correct operation of this program, there is no need to install Excel software on the users’ system and it communicates with Excel files embedded and self-made.
XLSReadWriteII is a memory management unit that can extract cells in Excel files with maximum speed. This is done so that the program does not face problems in processing large files and the access speed remains the same and stable. As long as the memory has the direction and capacity to accept data, the information is loaded in RAM, but when it is full, it continues reading and writing on the hard disk. One of the important goals of this library is its sustainability. This means that you do not have to worry about spoiling Excel files, this product has been tested over and over again by the manufacturer and the best data access strategies have been used in it so that no damage is done to the files. Do not enter Excel.
Features of XLSReadWriteII:
- Ability to read a variety of values in Excel cells
- High efficiency and speed of the library
- Ability to format cells and documents to your liking
- Ability to access all the facilities needed for printing
- Full Unicode support
- Ability to read and write directly to hard disk
- Ability to add notes to cells
- Ability to create charts with the same options and options that were provided in Excel itself
- Ability to use extensive Excel functions for calculations on cells
- Ability to call Visual Basic macros for more advanced tasks
- Ability to copy / delete / cut cells
- Ability to import / export custom data
Programmers know better.