XMind is a great software for creating mind maps. When you think about your ideas or brainstorm as a group on a particular topic, ideas, information, data, and clues come to mind sporadically. XMind software is designed to collect this scattered information in one central location and then process and summarize it at a convenient time. This software also has the ability to automatically save and synchronize mind maps in the cloud / online and ease your mind about information security.
Features and specifications of XMind software:
- Easily create mind maps with various features
- Ability to create business and organizational charts
- BrainStorming mode for brainstorming sessions between team members
- Presentation mode for efficient presentation of mind maps
- Gantt display mode like Microsoft Project
- Various capabilities for mind maps such as communication between them, summary, markup, notes, comments and کام
- Ability to change themes and fonts with high customization capabilities
- Ability to get output in PDF, PPT, XLS and Word format (doc, docx)
- Ability to store mind maps in the cloud
- Ability to save in Evernote
- Ability to share mind maps created on social networks
- Having more than 60,000 beautiful icons for different applications
- Ability to share between LANs
- Print multiple pages simultaneously
- Ability to combine mind maps with each other
- Ability to take screenshots of parts of the mind map
- Advanced filtering
- Powerful search
- Ability to take voice notes
- Ability to encrypt documents
- Ability to save in SVG vector format
- Having many and varied templates ready
For version 10, there are two activation methods, the method of use is in the text file.
Version 9.2.1 is cracked, run the program after installation and click Skip in the Login window.
! Block app access to the internet and do not update the app.
Version 10.1.2 was installed on May 7, 1999 in Windows 10 64-bit version and – as shown in the image – has been successfully activated; Version 9.21 was also tested on December 28, 1998.