Xshell v7.0.0115 is a terminal emulator developed by NetSarang Computer. It is a popular choice for SSH clients because it is feature-rich and easy to use.
Here are some of the features of Xshell v7.0.0115:
- SSH support: Xshell v7.0.0115 supports SSH, SFTP, and SCP protocols.
- Telnet support: Xshell v7.0.0115 supports Telnet protocol.
- Serial port support: Xshell v7.0.0115 supports serial port connections.
- Graphical user interface: Xshell v7.0.0115 has a graphical user interface that makes it easy to use.
- Multiple tabs: Xshell v7.0.0115 allows you to open multiple tabs, which makes it easy to switch between different connections.
- Secure shell: Xshell v7.0.0115 uses the Secure Shell (SSH) protocol to encrypt your connections, which makes them secure.
- Plugin support: Xshell v7.0.0115 supports plugins, which extend its functionality.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Xshell v7.0.0115:
- Easy to use
- Graphical user interface
- Multiple tabs
- Secure shell
- Plugin support
- Can be complex for beginners
- Not as lightweight as some other terminal emulators
- Some features are not free
Overall, Xshell v7.0.0115 is a powerful and versatile terminal emulator that is a good choice for users who need a secure and feature-rich SSH client. However, it can be complex for beginners and not as lightweight as some other terminal emulators.
X shell is a powerful Windows terminal that supports various protocols such as SSH, SFTP, Telnet, RLOGIN and SERIAL. Due to its excellent performance and complete set of features, it is unique among free software of its category.
Among the facilities that will be attractive for professional users, the following can be listed:
Tab-based graphic system that provides a great user experience for users. In fact, the possibility of any kind of change is provided for the user for more convenience. It is also possible for users to add macros and set custom keys.
The Port Forwarding feature using SSH will allow all software that supports TCP-IP to create a secure connection without changing the software itself.
Xshell is the first terminal that fully supports Unicode. Also, the right-to-left function has been well seen in this software, so that in the English environment of the program, Persian letters are easily placed among English letters and are legible.
X shell uses security protocols such as SSH2 as well as password encryption algorithms for its communications, which will secure the connection and prevent password theft.
Also, in addition to supporting the latest communication protocols, it also supports older protocols to communicate with devices that are not up-to-date.
Features and capabilities of Xshell
- Dynamic and powerful user environment
- Full support for IPV6
- MIT Kerberos support for authentication
- Continuous update
- Encryption of application sessions
Operating System Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008
Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2012, Windows Vista Service
Pack 1, Windows XP SP3, Windows Server 2003 SP2
Microsoft Windows Terminal Server, Citrix MetaFrame for Windows
Memory 512 MB
Hard Disk 50 MB
Network TCP/IP Microsoft Winsock 1.1 or later
It is available in the Readme.txt file.
Last Updated on July 15, 2023 by admin