YuPdf is a component for quickly and directly creating PDF documents from within Delphi applications without dependence on external tools.
Features and specifications of YuPdf component:
- Create PDF documents containing text, graphics and bitmap images
- Easily add lines, annotations and attachments
- Insert JPEG and PNG images while maintaining transparency
- Insert type 1 font and TrueType
- Compression of images and documents with the possibility of encryption
- Character suite support (1- and 2-byte UTF-8, ISO 8859-2 to 8859-16, Windows 1250 1258, KOI8-R)
- CJK fonts and coding systems for Chinese and Japanese text
- Object wrapper classes for simple programming
- There are a large number of demo projects to get started and learn
- No external dependencies and no need for DLLs or external files
- Fast performance and has small files
Programmers know better.