Using Zapya, you can transfer files between your computer and your phone or tablet via Wi-Fi. This software works especially well in transferring files from tablet to computer where SHAREit is weak. You can also use Zapya in cases where the receiving and sending devices cannot identify and connect with SHAREit.
The speed of connecting and transferring information via wireless is much faster than Bluetooth and is much easier than cable, flash and other methods.
Because this software has both Windows, Mac, iOS, iPhone and Android versions, you can move the file between different operating systems with this software.
Features and features of Zapya software:
– Connecting 300 million users worldwide
– Part of the top 50 software in the mobile world
– With automatic and free networking
– Transfer information without the need for a data network or an external wireless network
– Transfer any file and software in any format and any size
– Using the maximum Wi-Fi transfer speed
– Ability to send to 5 phones and 64 computers at the same time
– Ability to transfer all information from your old phone to your new phone
– Support for different languages, including Persian
Changes in Zapya version 3.7:
Update to New Zapya 3.7
Zapya software tips:
1- To transfer files between two devices, you must first create a network.
Android 4.03 and up
Install the Android version on your phone. Install the Windows version on your PC or laptop. Run both. Connect them in one of two ways. Then select and transfer the files and software you want.
Last Updated on July 19, 2023 by admin