- Angry Birds is a physics-based puzzle video game developed by Rovio Entertainment. It was released in 2009 for iOS and later ported to other platforms. The game is a single-player game where you control a flock of angry birds who must use their slingshots to destroy green pigs that have stolen their eggs.
- Angry Birds was a critical and commercial success, becoming one of the most popular mobile games of all time. It has been downloaded over 10 billion times and has spawned a number of sequels, spin-offs, and merchandise.
- The game is simple to play but difficult to master. You must use the slingshot to launch the birds at the pigs, destroying their structures and ultimately defeating them. The game is full of physics-based puzzles that require you to think strategically about how to launch the birds.
- Angry Birds is a great game for people of all ages. It is easy to learn but difficult to master, and it is a lot of fun to play. The game is also very addictive, so you will be coming back for more.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Angry Birds:
- Simple to play: Angry Birds is simple to play, but it is difficult to master. This makes the game challenging and fun to play.
- Physics-based puzzles: Angry Birds is full of physics-based puzzles that require you to think strategically about how to launch the birds. This makes the game challenging and rewarding to play.
- Addictive: Angry Birds is very addictive, so you will be coming back for more.
- Repetitive gameplay: The gameplay in Angry Birds can be repetitive at times. This is because you are essentially doing the same thing over and over again: launching birds at pigs.
- Pay-to-win: Angry Birds is a free-to-play game, but there are in-app purchases available. These in-app purchases can give you an advantage in the game, which can be frustrating for players who do not want to spend money.
Overall, Angry Birds is a great game that is simple to play but difficult to master. The game is full of physics-based puzzles that require you to think strategically, and it is very addictive. However, the gameplay can be repetitive at times, and there are in-app purchases available that can give players an advantage.
Angry Birds 2 is a continuation of the previous series of this game, which was recently released for Android and iOS. The artistic graphics of this game have improved a lot and the design of the stages has also changed and now we are facing more attractive stages. Many features have been added to the game and some new birds have been added. Features such as wind and teleport are also available in the game. In this version, you can also play the game online and enjoy it.
Features and features of Angry Birds 2:
– It has a variety of birds and a unique feature for each, as well as the presence of birds from the previous version with a slight change
– Contains hundreds of stages with high artistic graphics and unique design
– Different and attractive design of game stages
– Different spells, powers and tips
– Ability to play online with your friends and acquaintances
– Adding new elements to the game such as wind and teleport to increase the appeal and make the stages more difficult
Changes in the latest version of Angry Birds 2 2.5.0:
Oh no! Cobalt Plateaus has been totally flooded! We’re going underwater in a new chapter brimming with water and amphibious pigs. CANNON BALL!
– Loads of new levels in the Cobalt Spring area!
– Water, water everywhere. Even the Arena has been submerged!
– Love is all around. Keep an eye out for all new Bonus Levels with some nice rewards!
– The new Arena gets some extra love.
Lots of fixes and balancing behind the curtain.
1. Unlimited gems
2. Unlimited energy
3. Slingshot power increased
4. Slingshot distance increased
5. score multiplied
6.3 stars each level
7. unlimited tokens
8. Extra cards on each level gained
9. easier aim enabled
You can find the description of this program on Google Play Here view
Android 4.0 and up
– If there is an error in the installation, first delete the previous version and then install the new version.
– After copying the data, the program may need to connect to the Internet for the first time to receive a series of files with a small volume, but for the next times you can play offline.
92 + 92 MB
Last Updated on July 14, 2023 by admin