AnTuTu Benchmark is a popular benchmarking app for Android devices that assesses the performance of smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices. It provides a comprehensive set of tests and benchmarks to measure various aspects of device performance, including CPU, GPU, RAM, storage, and overall system performance.
Key features and functionalities of AnTuTu Benchmark typically include:
- Performance Testing: AnTuTu Benchmark runs a series of tests to evaluate the performance of different components of a device, including CPU, GPU, RAM, storage, and UX (user experience). These tests assess factors such as computational power, graphics rendering capabilities, memory management, and more.
- Scores and Rankings: After completing the tests, AnTuTu Benchmark provides an overall score that represents the device’s performance. It also provides individual scores for each tested component. These scores can be used to compare the device’s performance with other devices and to assess its relative performance level.
- Detailed Performance Analysis: The app provides detailed information about the device’s performance, including CPU frequency, GPU model, RAM speed, and storage read/write speeds. It offers insights into the device’s capabilities and potential areas for improvement.
- Comparison with Other Devices: AnTuTu Benchmark allows users to compare their device’s performance with other devices in its database. This comparison can help users gauge how their device stacks up against similar models and identify areas where their device may excel or lag behind.
- Historical Data and Trends: The app keeps a record of benchmark scores, allowing users to track their device’s performance over time. This can help users monitor any changes in performance as a result of software updates or hardware degradation.
- Thermal and Battery Monitoring: AnTuTu Benchmark provides real-time monitoring of device temperature and battery consumption during benchmark tests. This information can help users understand how the device’s performance affects these aspects and identify any potential issues.
- Testing Modes: The app offers different testing modes, including a comprehensive benchmark test and individual tests for specific components. Users can choose the testing mode that best suits their needs and the specific performance aspects they want to evaluate.
- Cross-Platform Support: AnTuTu Benchmark is available for Android devices but also offers benchmarking tools for other platforms, including iOS and Windows. This allows for cross-platform performance comparisons.
Please note that AnTuTu Benchmark provides a snapshot of a device’s performance under specific test conditions and does not reflect real-world usage scenarios. It’s important to consider other factors, such as user experience, software optimization, and specific use cases, when assessing the overall performance of a device.
To use AnTuTu Benchmark, you can download and install it from the Google Play Store for Android devices or from other trusted sources.
For the most accurate and up-to-date information on AnTuTu Benchmark, including specific features, compatibility, and any associated costs, it’s recommended to visit the official Google Play Store listing or the website of the developer of AnTuTu Benchmark.
AnTuTu Benchmark is the most famous software for scoring Android phones. In addition to Android phones, this software has been released in other operating systems as well. This software has more than 100 million users worldwide. Using a simple touch, this software is able to find information about most of the components of your phone, such as UX, GPU, RAM, CPU, I/O, and rate it. You can upload this score to AnTuTu servers and see your phone’s ranking compared to other phones.
Features and features of AnTuTu Benchmark program:
– User Experience: the performance of the phone in different parts of the system and viewing its related points in full
– CPU Tests: measuring CPU power and giving information such as hard numbers for actual CPU performance
– CPU Single Test: CPU power measurement using CPU single test algorithms
– RAM Tests: Viewing the real amount of processing power of your Ram information
– GPU Tests: measuring the power required to perform powerful graphics operations such as games and…
– The speed of reading and writing phone memory information
– 2D and 3D graphics performance test
– Share points with other users
Database input and output test
– Viewing the hardware parts of the tested phones
– Viewing and comparing scores compared to other phones
Changes in the latest version of AnTuTu Benchmark 6.0.4:
1. “Add” dynamic channel new revision, the introduction of massive technological resources.
2. “Repair” some models UI Caton bug.
3. “Repair” some models flash back bug fixes.
Android 4.0 and up
If there is an error in the installation, first delete the previous version and then install the new version.
Last Updated on July 14, 2023 by admin