App Master is an app manager app for Android that allows you to uninstall, backup, and manage your apps. It offers a variety of features, such as:
- App manager: App Master allows you to uninstall, backup, and manage your apps.
- Junk cleaner: App Master can scan your device for junk files and help you to free up space.
- Battery saver: App Master can help you to save battery by identifying and disabling apps that are using a lot of power.
- RAM cleaner: App Master can help you to free up RAM by killing apps that are running in the background.
- App launcher: App Master can be used as a launcher, allowing you to quickly launch your favorite apps.
App Master is a free app, but there is a premium version that offers additional features, such as:
- No ads: The premium version does not have any ads.
- App analytics: The premium version allows you to track the usage of your apps.
- App cloner: The premium version allows you to clone your apps.
Here are some of the pros and cons of App-Master:
- Easy to use: App Master is easy to use, and the interface is simple and intuitive.
- Powerful features: App-Master offers a variety of powerful features, such as app management, junk cleaning, battery saving, and RAM cleaning.
- Free: App Master is a free app, so you can try it out without having to pay anything.
- Can be slow: App Master can be slow at times, especially when scanning your device for junk files.
- Not as visually impressive as some other app manager apps: App-Master is not as visually impressive as some other app manager apps, but the interface is still functional.
- Can be buggy: App_Master can be buggy at times.
Overall, App Master is a good app manager app that offers a variety of features and functionality. However, it’s important to be aware that the app can be slow and buggy at times.
Here are some alternatives to App Master 5.7.4 for Android:
- Avast Mobile Security: Avast Mobile Security is an app that offers a variety of security features, including app management.
- CCleaner: CCleaner is an app that offers a variety of cleaning features, including junk cleaning and app management.
- SD Maid: SD Maid is an app that specializes in cleaning junk files and optimizing your device.
The famous Uninstall Master is now back with the name of App Master and more power; one of the best removal programs and application tools in the Android market. If you are one of those users who have many unused applications and deleting them is for you. The problem is that App Master is the best option for you. Even if you delete a program and then change your mind, you can restore the desired program by App Master.
Features of App Master:
- New user interface, simple and user-friendly
- The possibility of batch deletion of programs
- Remove malicious programs
- Silent uninstall and restore option, confirmation window no longer appears (requires root)
- The Recycle Bin simply backs up apps and restores them when necessary
- Ability to freeze additional programs to prevent consumption of system resources (requires root)
- Sort apps and find apps easily
- Individual or group sharing of apps
- The possibility of easy transfer of programs to external memory
- The possibility of managing the programs that run when the device is turned on and increasing the speed of the phone
- Wi-Fi management
- Connect to Wi-Fi by widget
- The paid features of the program have been activated, enjoy the full version of the program.
- Some antiviruses may mistakenly identify this program as a virus or spyware, otherwise it is not, and this program does not collect your personal information in any way.
Latest changes in 5.7.4:
√ Fixed FC bug of some phones;
Android 2.3 and above
If there is a problem with the installation, first delete the previous version and then install it again.
Last Updated on July 17, 2023 by admin