BrowseEmAll is a useful program for testing websites on different browsers. One of the most important issues faced by web designers is website compatibility with different browsers and platforms. In fact, there is no guarantee that you will see exactly the same thing in the Firefox browser that you see in other browsers such as Chrome or Opera.
Each browser has its own rendering engine. Not all browsers necessarily support the new features of CSS3 and HTML5, some browsers such as IE require special tricks to adapt the website. For this reason, after making any changes, the designer must test the result on different browsers and in different conditions.
BrowseEmAll software is released with the aim of facilitating this process. With the help of this program, you can launch your website on 70 different browsers with one click and easily compare the final result. With the help of this program, you can compare browsers two by two.
Features and features of the BrowseEmAll program:
- Fast website testing on different browsers
- It is possible to prepare a screenshot of the displayed output in any browser
- Ability to display the site in mobile mode
- Support for 70 different browsers
- Possibility to compare two by two results in browsers
- Advanced analyzer of website pages to check code compatibility
- And …
– Microsoft Windows 10 (32 or 64 bit)
– Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32 or 64 bit)
– Microsoft Windows 8 (32 or 64 bit)
– Microsoft Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit)
– Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later
– RAM: 2 GB or more
– .Net Framework 4.6
To activate each version of the file, copy that version from the Crack folder in the software installation location.
BrowseEmAll download link
Last Updated on June 13, 2023 by admin