EMCoS Antenna VLab is a effective software program application for antenna design and simulation. it’s miles based at the method of Moments (mother) and can be used to simulate a wide style of antenna structures, consisting of:
- twine antennas
- Dipole antennas
- Loop antennas
- Patch antennas
- Yagi-Uda antennas
- Log-periodic antennas
EMCoS Antenna VLab consists of a ramification of functions that make it a powerful device for antenna layout, inclusive of:
- A graphical user interface (GUI) that makes it smooth to create and edit antenna fashions
- A powerful solver which could appropriately simulate a wide kind of antenna systems
- a spread of publish-processing gear that can be used to visualize and analyze antenna results
EMCoS Antenna VLab is a industrial software program software this is available from EMCoS. There are exclusive versions of EMCoS Antenna-VLab to be had, each with its personal set of functions and skills.
in case you are searching out a effective and flexible software application for antenna layout and simulation, then EMCoS Antenna VLab is a terrific alternative.
here are some of the benefits of using EMCoS Antenna VLab:
- powerful: EMCoS Antenna VLab is a effective software program application that may be used to simulate a wide form of antenna structures.
- versatile: EMCoS Antenna VLab consists of an expansion of features that make it a flexible tool for antenna design.
- smooth to apply: EMCoS Antenna VLab has a person-friendly GUI that makes it clean to create and edit antenna fashions.
- correct: EMCoS Antenna VLab uses a powerful solver that could correctly simulate a wide variety of antenna structures.
in case you are interested by studying greater approximately EMCoS Antenna VLab, I endorse travelling the EMCoS internet site. you may additionally discover a ramification of tutorials and resources at the EMCoS website.
right here are some of the restrictions of EMCoS Antenna VLab:
- can be expensive: EMCoS Antenna-VLab is a industrial software application that may be steeply-priced for some users.
- not as well-known as different antenna simulation software: EMCoS Antenna VLab isn’t as famous as other antenna simulation software, such as CST Microwave Studio and HFSS.
- may be difficult to study: EMCoS Antenna-VLab may be tough to learn, mainly for customers who are not familiar with different antenna simulation software program.
usual, EMCoS Antenna VLab is a effective and flexible software software for antenna design and simulation. however, it is critical to be aware about its limitations earlier than you buy it.
EMCoS Antenna VLab is a powerful simulation software for antenna calculations. The powerful CAD user interface gives you multiple possibilities of complex antenna design in a short time. The advanced simulation core is based on the method of moments, optimized for parallel computing, providing accurate results. The EMCoS Antenna VLab training knowledge version supports the electrodynamic solution for 2GB models.
Features and facilities of EMCoS Antenna VLab:
- Isotropic power loss and magnetic materials
- Large metal structures
- equivalent network (dispersion, chain, TL)
- Voltage and current sources in frequency and time domain
- Plane wave excitation
- Hertz source of electricity and magnetic dipole
- Boolean operators (join, intersect, subtract) to create complex models
- Transformation operations (translation, rotation, mirror) in CAD models
- Multiple transfer operations
- Removing faces in complex models
- Full wave simulation of 3D structures
- Matrix partitioning method
- Current, voltage, charges and error calculations in the probe
- Integrated antenna library
- Powerful model editor
- Processing standard formats (ACIS SAT, IGES, CATIA V4 and V5)
- Advanced CAD and mesh functions
- Dielectric material support
- 2D and 3D processing tools for convenient presentation of models and results
- Frequency domain analysis from DC to several GHz
- Adaptive Frequency Sampling for Efficient Frequency Domain Computing
- Matrix partitioning option to optimize calculations
- Option to recalculate and continue
- Computational model construction from individual components
- Customize hotkeys
Windows 2000 Service Pack 4
Windows Server 2003
Windows Server 2008
See the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
Last Updated on July 21, 2023 by admin