GetData Mount Image is a simple program to mount and manage Windows virtual drives. Since using compact discs physically is a time-consuming and tiring task, and also the speed of reading information from physical compact discs is very low, most people usually take images from these discs and use them in their system with greater speed and ease. use. In fact, whenever users need to use a disk, they mount its image file virtually and quickly access the contents of that disk. After a while, people who mount a lot of images will need a tool to manage the virtualization and mounting process.
GetData Mount Image is provided for exactly this purpose. Using this program, you can mount any type of image to virtual drives and use its contents. Mac OS images (ie DMG) can also be mounted by this program. By using this useful tool, you will be able to quickly mount or unmount several images at the same time. This program provides all the facilities needed to create virtual drives in Windows and has various settings that professional users can use to adjust the program according to their needs.
Features and features of GetData Mount Image:
- Support for 64-bit systems
- Using cache files to quickly open mounted drives
- Simple and compact user interface
- Support for Extended partitions
- Ability to mount folders
- Support for GPT drives
- Live boot using Forensic Explorer
- The possibility of mounting drives that are not 512 sectors
- High speed in mounting operation
- Ability to mount physical disks
- And …
- Operating System: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10
- RAM: 128 MB recommended
- Hard Disk: At least 6 MB of free disk space
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
GetData Mount Image download link
Last Updated on June 20, 2023 by admin