Google Earth is also available as a mobile app for Android devices. The Android version of Google Earth offers similar features and functionality to the web version, allowing users to explore the Earth’s surface and view geographic information directly on their mobile devices.
Key features of Google Earth for Android include:
- Satellite Imagery: Google Earth provides high-resolution satellite imagery of the Earth’s surface. Users can zoom in and out, pan across different locations, and view detailed imagery of various places around the world.
- 3D Terrain and Buildings: The app offers 3D models of terrain and buildings in select areas. Users can tilt and rotate the view to explore the 3D representations of landscapes and structures.
- Street View: Google Earth integrates with Google Street View, allowing users to view street-level imagery of specific locations. Users can virtually navigate through streets and experience a 360-degree view of the surroundings.
- Layers and Information: Google Earth provides various layers that users can enable or disable to view specific types of information. These layers include roads, borders, landmarks, weather, photos, and more. Users can also access additional information and points of interest by tapping on specific locations.
- Search and Explore: The app allows users to search for specific addresses, landmarks, or points of interest. Users can also explore popular destinations, featured content, and curated collections to discover new places and experiences.
- My Maps Integration: Google Earth integrates with “My Maps,” a feature of Google Maps that allows users to create personalized maps with custom placemarks, lines, and shapes. Users can access their saved My Maps directly within the Google Earth app.
- Sharing and Saving: Users can share specific locations or views from Google Earth with others through various sharing options, such as email or social media. The app also provides the ability to save favorite places and create collections for easy access later.
Please note that the availability and specific features of Google Earth may vary depending on the version of the app and the capabilities of your Android device.
Google Earth enables you to search anywhere in the world with your finger. Google Earth software is a product of Google, which is also available in other operating systems, and we have already seen it in Windows. Now in Android we can see the map of the whole world in a very detailed way. and distinguish the streets and other sights. Google has even prepared 3D maps for some famous cities.
Features and features of the Google Earth program:
– Display panoramic images for some places
– Double click with one finger to zoom
– View the Maps Gallery to find interesting maps such as earthquake locations, airplanes in flight, and skiing locations.
– View some famous cities in 3D such as London, Tokyo and Rome
– Displaying images of historical and recreational places with the possibility of quick reference to them
– Move with one finger to move location
– Zoom and change the image display mode to the desired mode
– Display Wikipedia information
– Immerse yourself in the street-level world with integrated street view maps
– Tour guide to discover exciting new places anywhere in the world
– Browsing layers like Wikipedia or photos to get more information about the place
– Move with two fingers to change the vertical position
– The ability to display the user’s location
– Move two fingers by rotating them to change the display location
Changes in the latest version of Google Earth 184.108.40.2064:
Enhanced user interface, menu changes and simplified layers panel with new Photos layer
Improved styling for roads and labels, smoother transitions
Support for Google Drive (view KML/KMZ files)
Android 4.0 and up
If there is an error in the installation, first delete the previous version and then install the new version.
Last Updated on July 13, 2023 by admin