Pascal Analyzer is a software program instrument developed by Peganza that’s used for static code evaluation of Pascal and Object Pascal supply code. It’s primarily designed for software program builders working with Pascal programming languages, corresponding to Delphi and Free Pascal.
Key options and functionalities of Pascal Analyzer might embody:
- Static Code Evaluation: Pascal Analyzer performs a radical evaluation of the supply code with out executing it. It checks for potential points, code smells, and programming errors.
- Metrics and Code High quality: The instrument gives varied metrics and measures associated to code high quality, together with complexity, code duplication, coupling, and maintainability.
- Code Overview and Refactoring: Pascal Analyzer can help builders in figuring out areas of the code that want enchancment or refactoring to boost code readability and maintainability.
- Coding Requirements Compliance: The instrument can implement coding requirements and pointers particular to Pascal programming languages, guaranteeing constant and standardized code throughout the venture.
- Reporting: Pascal Analyzer generates detailed experiences that spotlight points discovered in the course of the code evaluation course of, making it simpler for builders to determine and deal with potential issues.
- Integration with IDEs: The software program can combine with standard built-in growth environments (IDEs) for Pascal, corresponding to Delphi and Lazarus, to streamline the evaluation course of and supply real-time suggestions.
- Code Navigation: Pascal Analyzer presents navigation options that permit builders to rapidly transfer between code components and perceive the relationships between totally different elements of the code.
Pascal Analyzer goals to assist builders enhance the general high quality and maintainability of their Pascal code by offering insights into potential points and providing strategies for code enchancment. It may be a priceless instrument for groups engaged on giant tasks, the place sustaining code high quality and adhering to coding requirements are essential for the success of the software program growth course of.
For probably the most up-to-date data on Pascal Analyzer, together with its options, licensing choices, and assist particulars, it is beneficial to go to the official Peganza web site or contact their buyer assist staff.
Pascal Analyzer is a great tool for analyzing and checking Delphi and Borland Pascal supply codes. Delphi and Borland Pascal are each environments that work based mostly on the Pascal language. Utilizing this program, you will get helpful data from the supply codes produced by these environments.
You may simply enter the specified supply code into this system and after ending this system, full and detailed tables containing helpful data shall be offered to you. Data corresponding to errors and warnings, tables to enhance coding requirements, data and strategies to enhance the effectivity of supply code and plenty of extra. Utilizing Pascal Analyzer, it’s also doable to arrange paperwork and absolutely doc the supply code. This program gives 51 totally different experiences concerning the code to the programmer, which improves the standard, effectivity, safety and readability of the code.
Options and options of Pascal Analyzer:
- Report warnings within the code
- Studies to optimize and enhance code efficiency
- Report elements of the code which have inappropriate reminiscence utilization
- Informing concerning the ineffective elements of the code or in different phrases eradicating the lifeless code
- Overview of coding requirements
- Analyzing the naming of variables and controls and adapting them to standard guidelines
- Checking the appropriateness of the code for the NextGen compiler
- Report the variety of strategies, variety of procedures, features and different code entities
- Overview and report on code complexity indicators, together with the variety of code traces, the variety of feedback, the variety of characters in a line, the variety of DPs, and many others.
- Numerous metrics to report the state of code objectivity
- Discover identifiers with the identical identify
- The potential for extracting all strings and literals used within the supply
- Potential to seek out subroutines with the very best variety of calls
- Producing a name tree to trace the method of calling totally different elements of the code
- Report the preprocessors within the code
- Report the checklist of ToDos that the programmer has put within the code
- An entire report of the varied traits of the controls used
- And …
Set up information
Learn the Readme.txt file.
Pascal Analyzer obtain hyperlink
Last Updated on July 23, 2023 by admin