Root Explorer is a file manager app for Android that allows users to access and modify the root file system of their device.
Root Explorer is a powerful tool that can be used to do things like:
- Install custom ROMs: Root Explorer can be used to install custom ROMs on your device.
- Mod your device: Root Explorer can be used to modify your device by changing the system settings or installing mods.
- Back up your data: Root Explorer can be used to back up your data, including your apps, settings, and files.
- Delete bloatware: Root_Explorer can be used to delete bloatware, which are apps that are pre-installed on your device by the manufacturer.
Root Explorer is a paid app, but it is free to try for 7 days.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Root_Explorer:
- Powerful: Root Explorer is a powerful tool that can be used to do a variety of things.
- Easy to use: Root Explorer is easy to use, even for users who are not familiar with rooting.
- Wide range of features: Root Explorer includes a wide range of features, including file browsing, file management, and root access.
- Requires root access: Root Explorer requires root access, which can be dangerous if not done correctly.
- Paid app: Root Explorer is a paid app, which can be a barrier for some users.
- Can be buggy: Root_Explorer can be buggy, with some users experiencing crashes or other problems.
Overall, Root Explorer is a powerful file manager app that can be used to do a variety of things. However, it is important to be aware that it requires root access and can be buggy.
Root Explorer is one of the essential programs for rooted phones, because it gives the user access to Android system files (even sensitive files).
It also includes features such as multiple tabs, support for Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and Network (SMB), displaying SQLite databases, built-in text editor, creating and extracting various types of compressed files, extracting rar archives, multiple selection, execution Scripts, searching, re-embedding, access permissions, favorites section, sending files (by e-mail and Bluetooth, etc.), previewing images with thumbnails, displaying xml binaries of apk files, MD5 and creating shortcuts is.
Features of Root Explorer:
– Access to system files
– The possibility of changing and tampering with system files
– The possibility of using different tabs
– Support for Google Drive, Dropbox, Network SMB
– Has SQLite database viewer
– With Text Editor
– Ability to share files
– Ability to change access permissions
– Has APK binary XML viewer
– Ability to extract and create Zip, rar, gzip files
– And …
The latest changes :
• Fixed crash on CM13 (due to CM13’s use of toybox instead of busybox or toolbox).
• Fixed move in anonymous SMB shares.
3.3 -> 3.3.7
Support for multiple Dropbox user accounts (in different tabs)
• Fix for problem editing system files in rooted Marshmallow devices with SELinux set to Enforcing mode
Allow writing to external SD without root in Android 5.0 Lollipop
Display SE Linux context in file/folder properties (Android 4.3+)
• Change SE context menu option (Android 4.3+)
Android 2.3 and Up
Download the file and install it on your device. If you are justified by the error message, delete the previous version of the program.
Last Updated on July 17, 2023 by admin