TX Barcode, as its name suggests, is a very useful and practical component for reading or generating barcodes in .net-based programs and websites. This component can easily read and generate one-dimensional and two-dimensional barcodes (or QR Code). The accuracy of this component in producing barcodes is very high and you can use it in your current projects without worry. These barcodes are also of high quality and you can easily print them in printed forms with your desired features.
One of the interesting features of this component is the possibility of adding additional text next to the main barcode text. This additional text can be additional information about it and you can easily change its location. One of the main uses of this component is to generate barcodes for invoices and shopping lists.
These invoices will have barcodes of information in addition to the complete information that you write through conventional .net coding, which will increase the functionality of the invoices. The position of the production barcode and its connection with other elements is well under your control. This component supports various standards for barcodes and can produce almost all available types. You can easily use this component in web applications.
Features and features of TX Barcode:
- Simplicity of using components in .NET applications
- Ability to display custom texts next to load information
- Ability to read one-dimensional and two-dimensional barcodes (or QR Code)
- Compatibility with different standards in barcodes
- Ability to set the position of the text next to the load in the desired place
- Full control over the size and dimensions of the generated load
- Full compatibility with HTML5 and Web.TextControl (so you can also use it in ASP.net websites)
- Good documentation with practical examples on the manufacturer’s website
- It has a sample program to familiarize yourself with the function of different parts
- And …
TX Barcode .NET requires one of the following Windows versions:
Windows Server 2003
Windows Server 2008
TX Barcode .NET supports the following development environments:
Microsoft Visual Basic .NET
Microsoft Visual C# .NET
Microsoft Internet Information Server 5.0, 5.1, 6.0
TX Barcode .NET supports the following Microsoft .NET Frameworks:
Read the Readme.txt file.
Last Updated on June 29, 2023 by admin