WAPT Pro is a comprehensive patch management software solution that can be used to keep your Windows computers up-to-date with the latest security patches. It is a powerful tool that can be used to scan your computers for missing patches, deploy patches to your computers, and track the progress of patch deployments.
WAPT Pro offers a variety of features, including:
- Patch scanning: WAPT Pro can be used to scan your computers for missing patches. This includes both Microsoft security patches and third-party patches.
- Patch deployment: WAPT Pro can be used to deploy patches to your computers. This can be done manually or automatically.
- Patch tracking: WAPT Pro can be used to track the progress of patch deployments. This includes information such as which patches have been deployed, which patches have failed, and which computers are still missing patches.
- Reporting: WAPT Pro can generate reports on patch deployments. This can be helpful for auditing patch compliance and for identifying computers that are missing patches.
- Centralized management: WAPT Pro can be centrally managed from a single console. This makes it easy to manage patch deployments across multiple computers.
WAPT Pro is a powerful tool that can be used to keep your Windows computers up-to-date with the latest security patches. It is easy to use and offers a variety of features.
Here are some of the pros and cons of WAPT Pro:
- Powerful: WAPT Pro is a powerful tool that can be used to keep your Windows computers up-to-date with the latest security patches.
- Easy to use: WAPT Pro is easy to use, with a simple user interface that makes it easy to scan your computers for missing patches, deploy patches to your computers, and track the progress of patch deployments.
- Comprehensive features: WAPT Pro offers a comprehensive set of features, including patch scanning, patch deployment, patch tracking, reporting, and centralized management.
- Can be expensive: WAPT Pro is a commercial software package, so it can be expensive.
- Not as widely used as some other tools: WAPT Pro is not as widely used as some other patch management software, such as Ivanti Patch Manager.
Overall, WAPT Pro is a good patch management software that is powerful and easy to use. However, it can be expensive and is not as widely used as some other tools.
WAPT is a software for performing pressure, stress and efficiency tests on your website. In fact, this program simulates tests in which it is determined how your website reacts under heavy processing load, high number of users and many simultaneous requests and other critical conditions. In fact, by predicting and testing critical conditions, we ensure the condition of our website and server in extreme and critical conditions, and if we find any defects or problems during this test, we will try to solve the problem so that in the future, if our website is in similar conditions Currently, it is decided not to face these problems. The information provided by WAPT will be very helpful in this regard.
WAPT software can be used for all kinds of websites, from mobile applications to servers, web services, or ERP systems. It is possible to create a test quickly and easily, with just a few clicks, thousands of virtual users will send simultaneous requests to your website.
Normally there is no need for scripting unless you intend to integrate complex calculations and operations with your tests. This program provides various graphs and reports to analyze your website against different loads, based on which it will be possible to find problems, bottlenecks and necessary optimizations for software and hardware configurations. By using WAPT, before implementing the project in the real world, see it in different test conditions so that you do not incur unwanted risks and additional financial/time costs.
Features and features of WAPT:
- Simple and powerful user interface
- Testing programs that send Ajax requests or use RIA technology
- Performing remote, distributed and cloud tests
- Monitoring server and database performance under load conditions
- Flexible handling of errors
- Detailed analytical diagrams with instant display of results
- More than 20 different reports in the form of detailed tables
System Requirements and Installation
Operation System Requirements
Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
Any installed browser: Microsoft IE 6 (or higher), Firefox 3.0 (or higher), Google Chrome
About 10 MB of free disk space for program files and 50-500 MB for virtual users’ logs and test run results
Note. If Internet Explorer is not installed on your system, then the embedded WAPT Pro Recorder won’t work; “Browser View” on the Response processing tab of request properties won’t work either. Besides, you won’t see help topics by clicking “Getting Started”, “Profiles”, “Scenario”, “Distributed Test Run”, “Results” and “Logs” items in the left pane.
Recommended Hardware Configuration
WAPT/WAPT Pro workplace component/extension modules:
Pentium 4/Athlon XP or better CPU, 2 Gb RAM or more, Gigabit Ethernet
Download AirDroid Desktop 220.127.116.11 – Free software download
Pentium 4/Athlon XP or better CPU, 4 Gb RAM or more, Gigabit Ethernet
After installation, copy the files in the Crack folder to the software installation location.
Last Updated on July 18, 2023 by admin