DB AppMaker is a software application that is used to create mobile apps from databases. It is a powerful tool that can be used to create a wide range of mobile apps, including:
- Customer relationship management (CRM) apps: DB AppMaker can be used to create CRM apps that allow users to track customer interactions, manage leads, and close deals.
- Inventory management apps: DB AppMaker can be used to create inventory management apps that allow users to track inventory levels, manage orders, and process shipments.
- Project management apps: DB AppMaker can be used to create project management apps that allow users to track projects, manage tasks, and collaborate with team members.
DB AppMaker is a Windows-based application that is compatible with a variety of databases. It includes a wide range of features, including:
- Drag-and-drop interface: DB AppMaker uses a drag-and-drop interface, so you can easily create mobile apps without any coding knowledge.
- Built-in templates: DB AppMaker includes a variety of built-in templates, so you can quickly create mobile apps for a variety of purposes.
- Customization: DB AppMaker allows you to customize your mobile apps to meet your specific needs.
- Deployment: DBAppMaker allows you to deploy your mobile apps to the App Store, Google Play, and other app stores.
DB AppMaker is a powerful tool that can be used to create mobile apps from databases. It is easy to use and offers a wide range of features.
Here are some of the benefits of using DBAppMaker:
- Powerful: DB AppMaker is a powerful tool that can be used to create mobile apps from databases.
- Easy to use: DB AppMaker uses a drag-and-drop interface, so you can easily create mobile apps without any coding knowledge.
- Feature-rich: DB AppMaker includes a variety of features, including drag-and-drop interface, built-in templates, and customization.
- Widely used: DBAppMaker is widely used by businesses and individuals around the world.
Here are some of the limitations of using DB AppMaker:
- Cost: DB AppMaker is a commercial product, so it can be expensive.
- Learning curve: There is a learning curve associated with DB AppMaker, so it may not be the best choice for users who need a quick and easy solution.
- Dependency on Windows: DB AppMaker is a Windows-only tool, so it cannot be used on Mac or Linux systems.
Overall, DBAppMaker is a powerful tool that can be used to create mobile apps from databases. It is easy to use and offers a wide range of features. However, it can be expensive and it is only available for Windows systems.
To work with this program, you do not need to have any knowledge about Java language and Android programming, it is enough to have a relative familiarity with the mentioned web technologies. The output file of the program can be executed and tested without problems on the emulator or the real phone.
This program has different outputs, some of which are for further development and customization of the project in other tools, and it also has two compilation outputs, one of which is the popular apk format, files with this format can be published in the Google Play Store and other markets. . Mac files are also ipa which can be generated by this program. This program has been released with the aim of increasing flexibility, and based on this goal, it has provided wide options for working with all types of databases.
The codes generated by this tool are highly readable and not messy. Using this program saves a lot of time. Beginner users can create their desired app with minimal knowledge about web technologies. Note that these programs are not designed for professional work and you should not expect too much flexibility from them. To do more professional work, you should go to the main methods of making Android apps.
About DB AppMaker
DB AppMaker is a free trial software published in the Other list of programs, part of Development.
This program is available in English. It was last updated on 10 July, 2023. DBAppMaker is compatible with the following operating systems: Windows.
The company that develops DBAppMaker is e.World Technology Limited. The latest version released by its developer is 4.0.4. This version was rated by 8 users of our site and has an average rating of 4.0.
The download we have available for DB AppMaker has a file size of 37.75 MB. Just click the green Download button above to start the downloading process. The program is listed on our website since 2021-07-05 and was downloaded 416 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus. Your antivirus may detect the DB AppMaker as malware if the download link is broken.
DB AppMaker Compatibility
DBAppMaker requires the following:
.NET Framework 4.0 (or newer)
Git for Windows
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
Last Updated on July 20, 2023 by admin