Complete WordPress Theme & Plugin Development Course is an instructional video on how to build a WordPress template and plugin from the Udemy site. Word Press is the premier content management system on the market that has a large percentage of the web. In this course you will learn how to work with APIs and template files along with tags. If you are planning to customize WordPress templates, build custom templates or build a WordPress plugin, this course is for you. At the end of the course you will be able to create professional Word Press templates and plugins for yourself or even companies that need them.
Features of Complete WordPress Theme & Plugin Development Course:
- How to work with Child themes
- A comprehensive template for building personal Word Press plugins
- PHP Tutorial for WordPress – Loop Tutorial, Conditional Commands, Hooks and…
- Common methods and techniques for making custom WordPress plugins
- Deep understanding of how to use hook filters and actions to control Word Press
- Complete list of template tags to use when customizing templates
Instructors: Zac Gordon
Level: Introductory to Advanced
Number of Courses: 176
Duration: 16 hours and 9 minutes
- Basic HTML – Know how to build a simple HTML page and work with HTML forms.
- Basic CSS – Know how to responsively style HTML pages with CSS.
- Know how to work with Posts, Pages and Custom Content in the Word Press admin area
After Extract with the required Player.
This tutorial is provided with English subtitles.
Previous name: Complete WordPress Development Themes and Plugins Course
Version 2020/1 has not changed in the headings compared to 2018/6.