- Shazam Encore is a music identification app developed by Shazam Entertainment Ltd.
- The app allows users to identify songs by listening to a short clip of the song.
- Shazam Encore is a paid app, but there is a free version available.
- The app has been downloaded over 10 million times and has a rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars on the Google Play Store.
Here are some of the features of Shazam Encore:
- Identify songs: Shazam Encore can identify songs by listening to a short clip of the song.
- Get song information: Shazam Encore can provide song information, such as the artist, title, and album.
- Add songs to playlists: Shazam Encore can add songs to playlists on your device.
- Share songs: ShazamEncore can share songs with your friends on social media.
- Offline mode: Shazam Encore can work in offline mode, so you can identify songs even when you do not have an internet connection.
Here are some of the pros and cons of Shazam Encore:
- Accurate: ShazamEncore is very accurate at identifying songs.
- Versatile: Shazam Encore can identify songs from a variety of sources, such as the radio, TV, and streaming services.
- Easy to use: Shazam Encore is easy to use and has a simple interface.
- Can be expensive: Shazam Encore is a paid app, and the price can be expensive for some users.
- Not as popular as some other music identification apps: Shazam Encore is not as popular as some other music identification apps, such as SoundHound and MusicID.
Overall, Shazam Encore is a good music identification app with a variety of features and a high degree of accuracy. However, it can be expensive and not as popular as some other music identification apps.
Shazam is one of the most popular applications ever produced, with more than 100 million people using it every month to identify songs, get lyrics, and find singers and artists.
Quickly identify the desired music and even share them with your favorite singers. See what great singers around the world use Shazam.
Features of the Shazam Encore app:
- With ShazamEncore you can identify songs that are playing on TV, radio and other places.
- Enjoy songs and videos on YouTube.
- View songs and add them to your playlist.
- You can even tell your google app to find the song you want.
- You can see what songs your friends have searched for using Shazam
- Using Shazam’s visual identification feature, you can even identify books, posters and magazines; Just grab that Shazam logo.
- Use Shazam all you want! There is no limit.
Shazam is now ready for the latest Android version. Android Marshmallow users, you now have more control over which permissions you grant us in the app. You can define what you want to share with us and when – eg our ability to use your microphone for recognition – or use your location to give you better-targeted news content.
If you’re upgrading to Android Marshmallow and have already installed the app, then no need to do anything, the permissions will carry over in this new version.
Android 4.1 and above
Download the placed file, transfer it to your device and install it.
Last Updated on July 15, 2023 by admin